We independently review everything we recommend. The information is provided by Samsung Galaxy Tab E Won't Turn On Or Charge | Causes + Fix and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we may earn a commission if you buy something through links on our post. Learn more
In this guide, you’ll learn Samsung Galaxy Tab E Won’t Turn On Or Charge and what to do if the conventional procedures fail. Even though many Samsung Galaxy tablets exist, they all start up similarly. You can turn on your Samsung tablet by pressing a little button on the top or side of the device.
If your tab is completely charged or connected, hold and switch off the power button on the top or side for a few seconds. The Samsung boot screen should then appear. The primary Samsung lock screen will appear once the boot process is complete. Use the tablet’s unlock method you enabled from here on out.
Samsung Galaxy Tab E Won’t Turn On Or Charge
The tablet’s battery might be dead, so make sure it’s completely charged by plugging it into a suitable charger and letting it run for at least 30 minutes. After being charged, if it still won’t switch on, the battery can be damaged or dead.
If Your Samsung Tablet Won’t Turn On, How Can You Reset It?
If you press and hold the power button for a few seconds but still see a black screen, there are some other things you can try:
- Charge the tablet for at least 15 minutes after plugging it in. A charging indicator may be shown. Could you turn it on as you normally do?
- For Samsung Tablets, the conventional way for resetting the device is to hold down the Power button and the Volume Down button until the boot cycle begins (approximately 10–15 seconds), after which the tablet will restart normally. Afterward, depress the buttons.
- At least two minutes should be held down on the tablet’s power button if the Power+Volume-Down combination fails to function. This can sometimes unlock a frozen tablet stuck in the “on” position with a black screen.
- Finally, if everything else fails, leave the tablet unplugged for 30 minutes until the battery completely drains at least 15 minutes after plugging it in.
A certified service center or Samsung may be required if none of these solutions works for your tablet.
Why Isn’t Your Samsung Galaxy Tablet Charging Or Turning On?
If your tablet won’t turn on or even charge, here are among the most common causes:
- The tablet’s battery has to be recharged because it’s not fully charged.
- You may be using an incompatible or defective charging connection or brick with your tablet, and the battery is not yet fully charged.
- You’ll need to press both the Power and Volume Down buttons to reset your tablet’s software, which has stalled on a black screen.
- The battery in your tablet will eventually run out of power and will either need to be repaired or replaced.
Your tablet isn’t dead, but the screen needs to be repaired or replaced because it’s cracked.
How Do I Revive A Dead Samsung Tablet?
Restart the gadget if it has become frozen and unresponsive. The device will restart if you simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons for more than seven seconds.
These are a few ways to fix the Samsung Galaxy Tab E Won’t Turn On Or Charge Or How To Fix A Tablet That Won’t Turn On Or Charge? When it comes to resumes, a simple one is usually plenty. This, however, must be conditioned upon. As a last resort, we strongly advise that you seek assistance from a Samsung service center for a proper diagnosis.
Even if you’ve tried everything stated above, there could be anything more serious preventing your Galaxy Tab A from turning on. As an end-user, there’s not much you can do at this stage; your best option is to contact Samsung for help. Visit a Samsung retail location or a Samsung service center to have your phone checked out or fixed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please tell me how to fix a smashed Samsung tablet?
Restarting your device can help if it’s frozen or unresponsive. Hold down the Power and Volume Down buttons for more than seven seconds to force a restart. If this does not work, you can shut off the device by pressing and holding the Power button for up to two minutes.
How can you resurrect a dead battery on a tablet?
It’s possible that your phone or tablet won’t respond at all if you let the battery die completely. Connect your Android device to a wall charger and wait for it to charge to resolve the issue.
What’s wrong with my Samsung tablet e?
A broken cable, charging block, charger cable, or adapter is the most common cause of a Samsung tablet not charging. The charging port may be clogged with dirt or debris. Disrupting the charging process with third-party apps.
When a tablet fails to charge, there are several possible causes?
When using a connector or a charging cable, be sure that all the charger pins are properly connected to the tablet’s ports. The charging port on your device may need to be repaired or replaced if it is cracked or damaged.