How To Rename A Picture On An Android Phone? Process Guide
We independently review everything we recommend. The information is provided by How To Rename A Picture On An Android Phone? Process Guide and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we may earn a commission if you buy something through links on our post. Learn more
If you have ever wanted to change the name of a picture on your Android phone, you may have been disappointed to find that there is no obvious way to do it. In this blog post, we will show you How To Rename A Picture On An Android Phone? Using a few simple steps:
How To Rename A Picture On An Android Phone?
- You can tap on the picture and then tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. From there, you can select rename the photo.
- You can touch and hold on to the name of the picture, which will allow you to edit it.
- You can open your gallery and then long-touch on the picture you want to rename, after which an option will appear asking you what you would like to do with this photo.
- When viewing your photos in your gallery, scroll down until you see an option that reads “Rename” – it’s under where it says what day that photo was taken.
- You can also access this function by opening up settings.
How To Rename A Picture On An Android Phone For Google Photos?
Google Photos happens to be an excellent tool for backing up and storing your pictures and videos. It is also designed to save images by different titles. However, follow the way below, if you wish to rename your Google Photo.
- Open Google Photos on your mobile.
- To access the menu, tap the left-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings. Locate Rename photo, select it and change the default name to something different.
How To Rename A Picture On An Android Phone Using Easy File Renamer?
- Open Easy File Renamer and tap “Files” in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Rename the photo by tapping it.
- You can rename the file by tapping the “Rename” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter a new name for the photo and tap the “Save” button.
- Tap the Done button in the top-right corner of the screen to return to Easy File Renamer’s main menu.
Note that renaming a photo does not change its location on your phone or tablet, but it will be easier for you to find using the new name if you want to move the photo to a new location.
How To Rename A Photo On Iphone?
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone by swiping up in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the photo you want to rename.
- Tap Edit at the top left of your screen, and then tap Rename Photo from there.
- Enter your new name for the photo in the text box at the top of your screen, and then tap Done when you’re done.
How To Rename The JPG File On The Phone?
- You should launch Files by Google on your Android device.
- Tap Browse at the bottom.
- Select a storage option or a category. A list of files in that category will be visible to you.
- Tap the Down arrow next to the file you wish to rename.
- Tap List view if you can’t see the Down arrow.
- Click Rename.
- The new name was entered.
- Tap OK.
After following these simple steps, you will be able to rename any picture on your android phone. This can be a helpful way to keep your photo collection organized and easy to access. Plus, it’s a great way to give all of your pictures unique names so that they are easily identifiable. So, go ahead and try these tricks out for yourself. That’s all we have on How To Rename A Picture On An Android Phone?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I name photos on my Samsung phone?
Naming photos on your Samsung phone is easy if you follow these steps:
Open the Albums app on your phone and find the photo you want to rename.
Tap on it and a menu will appear with different options.
Select Rename Photo and give it a new name in the text box that appears
Tap OK to save your changes
How do you rename a photo on Samsung Galaxy S21?
To rename a photo on Samsung Galaxy S21, follow these steps:
Open up the Photos app and tap on the photo that you want to rename.
Click the Edit button in the top right corner of the screen.
Type or paste your new title and tap Done.
Tap on Apply at the bottom of your screen to save it as your new title for this photo only, or tap Save to save it as your new title for all photos in this album forever (you can also change a new name if you want).
How do I rename an album in Android Gallery?
Open the gallery app on your phone
Tap on the album that you want to rename
Tap on the Edit icon that appears at the top left corner of the album
Enter a new name for your album and tap Save.