We independently review everything we recommend. The information is provided by Eufy 35C Vs 30C Comparison (Which Is Better) and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we may earn a commission if you buy something through links on our post. Learn more
These two robot vacuum cleaners, the Eufy 35C Vs 30C, have many in common. ‘Connected’ denotes that the vacuums are Wi-Fi-enabled, and the EufyHome App, as well as Google Assistant voice and Amazon Alexa controls, are all supported on both vacuums.
There are also features like automatic suction control (BoostIQ), excellent performance, and cleaning schedules in both units. Nonetheless, when it comes to robot vacuum cleaners, Eufy RoboVac is a household name.
Eufy 35C Vs 30C
The only distinction between the Eufy RoboVac 30C and Eufy RoboVac 35C is the length of the magnetic strip that comes standard with each model. Additionally, the top of the Eufy RoboVac 35C features extra touch controls. While Eufy RoboVac 35C is grayer in tint, Eufy RoboVac 30C is more brown-gray in hue.
Differences Between Eufy 30C Vs 35C
- These robovacs have a spherical form, but their designs differ significantly. Dimensions and the user interface are vastly altered. The robovac 35 c is black, while the other variant has a brownish tint and a tempered glass lid. In comparison to the robovac 30c, the robovac 35c features three buttons for power and a WiFi signal indicator. They are one of the slimmest robovacs because of their low-profile design.
- robovac 30c has a more comprehensive boundary coverage than its 35c counterpart. However, the boundary strip makers on both models are different.
- Eufy 35c’s wireless functioning is boosted by voice prompts, so you can use it even if you don’t have a WiFi connection. 30c does not have this option.
- A smartphone app can perform manual cleaning on robovac 30c, which is not available on Robovac 35c.
Significant Similarities Between Eufy 35C Vs 30C
- IQ Booster Technology: When extra vacuuming force is required, the suction power automatically increases within 1.5 seconds.
- Both have a suction power of 1,500 psi each.
- Even though they have a powerful engine, they operate at a shallow noise level.
- To start/stop the gadget, plan it to work at a specified time, switch cleaning modes, bring the robot to the dock and physically control it like a radio car.
- Alexa and Google Home are compatible with both models. Voice control of the robot is possible if you have one of the following devices.
- Three-stage cleaning is what it sounds like. The robot can clean any surface with two side sweepers and a bristles brush. They agitate and suck dirt into the huge dustbin with high suction.
- Dustbins of 600 ml capacity are available at 35C and 30C. The cleaners are better suited for pet hair because they can hold more dust.
- An apparatus for removing impurities: RoboVac uses a dual-layer filter and a high-performance filter to keep your home clean. Please be aware that these HEPA filters do not meet the requirements of authentic HEPA. HEPA-type filters are more expensive, but these filters are less expensive. These “HEPA-type” filters work the same way as actual HEPA filters. However, they do not meet the same criteria. On the other hand, HEPA-type filters have lower effectiveness for tiny particles than authentic HEPA. These devices commonly miss airborne particles with less than one-micron diameter. HEPA-equipped robot vacuums may be more effective for allergy and asthma sufferers than the RoboVac.
- There’s a “Find My Robot.” Using the search button can help you locate your missing robot. To help you locate it, the device will emit a sound, making it easier to find.
- For carpets, up to 16 mm thick, the Eufy can climb.
- A strip of land that serves as a boundary: This device ensures that RoboVac only cleans the areas you specify to.
- The robots’ cliff and anti-collision sensors keep them from falling and crashing into furniture.
- The ability to clean: Due to its BoostIQ, excellent suction power, and ability to climb stairs, the RoboVac performs effectively on carpets less than 16 mm thick. Although they can’t remove deep dirt from carpets, they’re perfect for light cleaning and everyday use. Using it frequently will reduce the frequency of using your standard vacuum (only if your home is mainly carpeted flooring). The Eufy is perfect for cleaning up pet hair and bare floors.
Does Eufy 35C Map Your House?
The 35C isn’t the most intelligent tool in the toolbox, as you can undoubtedly tell. It cannot perform some of the more intelligent tasks that other robot vacuums can. Your house cannot be mapped. It cannot be pointed at specific rooms.
Does Eufy 30C Have Drop Sensors?
Two Eufy Robovac 30c, one bought in June 2019 and the other in March 2019. Run each day. The “Drop sensors are filthy” error is now being produced by both at some point in each cycle.
That’s all about Eufy 35C Vs 30C. It’s best to use a robovac 30c for cleaning bare floors, carpets, and pet hair. A ceramic, tile, or hardwood floor model is included in the package. While genuine HEPA filtration removes allergens and pet hair more effectively, this type of filter is still effective. It’s ideal for cleaning vast areas.
Robovac 35c works effectively on a wide range of surfaces, including hardwood, ceramic, vinyl, tile, and low to medium pile carpeting, amongst others. It can also be used to remove pet dander from carpets and upholstery.
The two models are nearly identical in price, features, and performance. As a result, the Eufy Robovac 30c vs. 35c comparison is unnecessary. You can buy anyone, but if there’s one element that helps you narrow down your options, look for a model with extra-large border strips, like the Eufy robovac 30c.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the distinction between EUFY 30 and EUFY 30C?
RoboVac 30C can be programmed to clean in one of four cleaning modes (Automatic, Spot, 30 Minute, and Edge), but it will never be mistaken for a premium home-mapping robot.
What’s the difference between EUFY 30 and 30C, exactly?
There is no Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant compatibility with the RoboVac 30, unlike other vacuums in this price range. However, it is this simplicity that many users enjoy and appreciate. The EufyHome app and Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant are supported by the RoboVac 30C’s WiFi connectivity.
What is the procedure for resetting my RoboVac 35c?
RoboVac may be reset by pressing the Start/Stop button for 10 seconds. After hearing a beep and seeing the WiFi status light begin to flash, follow the instructions in the EufyHome app to establish a WiFi connection.
Was Eufy worth the money?
Eufy 11S ($199.98, walmart.com) is the best budget-friendly robot vacuum. Cleaner: Eufy excels on hardwood, tile and low-pile carpeted floors despite their small size. Cat litter and pet hair were piled up in the dustbin, but it couldn’t remove all the debris from a higher-pile carpet.